cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nexus 6 Facts

Journeyman

Re: Nexus 6 Facts

When in fact, two weeks from now when most have the phone, no one will care any longer about this whole debacle. Patience is a wonderful thing.

Journeyman

Yes, but I'm putting an end to the relationship for myself.... Even my boyfriend has an S5. We have the Samsung 4k TV, that darn thing is awesome, but the phones are simply too much. I almost considered switching to Apple!

I've waited for the Google to make a bigger Nexus! I was cheering the day the 6 was announced... It's going to be my early Christmas present to myself.

Wizard

You are right but then they will be complaining about something else! You just can't please everyone. It's like Homer Simpson says DOE!!!

Journeyman

I completely agree RDK927, I want my bigger phone! The only thing I will have to get use to with Nexus 6 is no LED notifications...

Journeyman

Mel, agreed! I'm blown away that phone don't utilize the led notification more. The thing I miss about my S3 was being able to customize colors for certain notifications! It was amazing knowing what my phone buzzed for

Journeyman

Me too.... I have to give up some features for the greater good!

Wizard

What are LED Notifications. I have a Moto X and I don't think I have that?

Master

RDK927 Hey there, thank you for your post. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask. I am here to help. - Fabienne
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

RDK927, when you receive a text, missed call or voicemail, a light will blink.

Wizard

Hmmm I don't have that on my Moto X. It just displays a notification along the top and makes a sound.

Master

AwesomeMel, Let us know if there is something we can help with.

- Ash
Sprint Social Care
Master

RDK927, LED notification is when a light flashes on your device to alert you to new messages, missed calls, voicemails, etc. That feature is available on the Moto X. - Jodyann
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat