cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nexus 6 Shipping - Online order?

Go to solution
Journeyman

Nexus 6 Shipping - Online order?

Has anybody who ordered the Nexus 6 from the Sprint website received shipping information or tracking number?

Tags (4)
87 REPLIES 87
Journeyman

Re: Nexus 6 Shipping - Online order?

I received an email, saying it's on backorder.....

Journeyman

I received the same as well and I ordered 12:39am 11/14 cst... I wonder if anyone has a actual shipping order, as a spring t rep told me there were no delays in shipping and I should expect it in 2-5 days.

Journeyman

I ordered mine about 10 minutes before you did.  12:25 am CST.  Got the same back order email but when I called sprint they told me 7 to 10 business days.  The rep even asked me if the order page said "preorder" on it.

Master

cbalter5031,

We were in a Inventory crunch at the time of launch. This is with all carriers, not just Sprint. We will start to receive more handsets the week of 11/17/14. Once we receive these, we will immediately begin to send the devices out. Thanks for your patience.

- Duane
Sprint Social Care
Master

AwesomeMel Please visit this link to check the status of your order: http://bit.ly/1ohbCsn
- Luis
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Thanks Duane!  Is there any truth to some Sprint stores receiving shipments at 3 pm today?

Master

cbalter5031,

Thanks for getting back with me. The Nexus 6 is only available today via direct ship. Stores should begin to receive their Nexus 6 inventory the week of 11/17/14. This is all the information we have at this time regarding retail stores inventory.

- Duane
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Sounds like we can expect delivery no later than Friday.

Journeyman

Even the link that he posted, says my order is on backorder! If the store gets the device before I receive my device, I won't be a happy customer.....

This has to be the worst launch ever! Next time I will simply wait a few weeks after the phone has been out.

Master

AwesomeMel,

I know that waiting is hard. The store should receive the nexus 6 in their inventory on 11/17/2014.

- Michelle
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Be nice if we received ours on the 17 as well so we could all be happy customers... Sometimes buying online is just not the right way

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat