cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nexus 6 battery life so short

Journeyman

Nexus 6 battery life so short

Is anyone having trouble with the nexus 6 battery life. I am only able to get like a hour and half max out of my phone.

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: Nexus 6 battery life so short

Factory Reset

Journeyman

I was, by was I mean that's where my phone started going downhill. After about a month of battery drainage problems, my phone just started randomly restarting over and over every time I tried to do do almost anything. After that I looked online and found this is a common problem... Take off your case (if you use one) and take a look at the back of the phone from the side, does it look like the back is buldging a bit in the middle? That is a definite sign of battery issues. In fact there have even been a couple reports of the battery literally exploding. The fix is replacing the phone unfortunately. Luckily for me (sort of) my phone was still covered under the one year manufacturer warranty. Be prepared though if your about to call Motorola, it takes two weeks to get it "fixed" or replaced in which you will need to send in your phone, and they will not repeat WILL NOT send your sim card back with your phone so take it out before sending it in.

Sprint Social Care

KStellmach

It's well appreciated your taking the time to share your experience, which can help others in future references.

If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate in contacting us.

We're here to assist.

Ciara

Sprint Social Care

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat