Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nexus 6 not receiving calls

Go to solution
Master

Re: Nexus 6 not receiving calls

Cbnguyen,

We're not ready to lose your partnership so easily. Please keep us posted on the service in your area so we can monitor any service dips. Your help would be greatly appreciated in this process.
- Luz
Sprint Social Care
Master

Hello Katt50,

Sprint Spark is available in select markets, with that number growing all the time, as we continue to deliver our all-new network to you. Your phone has to be Spark capable.

Thanks, Sharon Sprint Social Care
Wizard

Sharon:

My current phone, LG G2, is Sprint Spark ready. My issue (if you would bother to READ my post) is the issues that the Nexus 6, which is also Sprint Spark ready, is having might also happen with newer phones coming out. And the poor service from SprintCare rep like yourself who clearly don't speech enough English to communicate.

Master

Katt50 - There is no reason to fear about the newer phones behaving the same way. This issue has effected a very small percentage.
- Kas
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Thanks RDK927 resetting the device mean erasing everything did work i can receive calls now with LTE and Wifi on, its very inconvenience for everyone to reset the device and set it up again from the start.

To everyone in the forum its a great device pure Google no bloatware from Sprint and its unlocked, i love the YouTube app offline playback and it even plays with screen lock.

Wizard

I am glad that you worked out this issue! Now please tell me exactly how you RESET the phone?

Wizard

Kas: If it's a "small issue" as you claim, then can you explain multiple threads on the same subject?

Journeyman

Well they locked the other 54+ pages and 798 replies. What a joke. I am so angered with this company and how they handled this situation. It has impacted my work, cost me $$, I am no longer allowed to text clients as they complained to my company about spamming text.

Wizard

I agree, I don't think it should have been locked. It looks like that is going to be as close to a official statement from Sprint about this issue that we get.

GrandMaster

not really seeing as how it was a joke..pretty self explanatory. the thread was turning into nothing but arguments let alone its out of sprints hands..as it was pointed out the fix is being worked on by both Goggle and Motorola are working on it..at that point nothing can be done any further until you guys get a update kicked out by either Motorola or Google.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

The Joke is this has been going on since November, the joke is they set me up for an in store appointment only to be slapped in the face with a 200 offer for my brand new phone, the joke it I pay 4 phones in this account for 10 plus years, never late. Now it is affecting my income. I'm very angry

Journeyman

Go in settings scroll down to backup and reset and select factory data reset, by doing so it will erase everything. Phone will perform hands free activation after the reset completed, works great for me so far.

If anyone signed up with Google voice there is a chance of not receiving a text or duplicate texts it happened to me with GS5.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat