Did you mean: 

Nexus 6 software update - version MOB30I

Journeyman

Features/Enhancements:

• Android Security Patch - April 2016

Important Info:

• Phased roll-out of the update starts on 5/2/16 and will be completed by 5/2/16
  • Keep in mind devices receive the update in phases each day. Customer Care cannot tell users when they will exactly get the update.  Please do not call asking.  Thanks
6 REPLIES 6
Journeyman

Re: Nexus 6 software update - version MOB30I

I'm getting an error when I load this update, is anyone else having issues? The error is about the user release keys not matching. My device has MMB29V/2554798 and the update is expecting MMB29X/2704508 or MOB30I/2756745. Then it stops loading. Is anyone else seeing this error?

Journeyman

Looking further back I see Sprint_mod mentions Nexus 6 software update - version MMB29V not MMB29X. I'd Is this a Sprint error?

GrandMaster

check with google. they would have this same info on their site as well for this device.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

I definitely see the image on the Google site...

https://developers.google.com/android/nexus/images

So, should I just run this as a sideload rather than expect an update from Sprint?  Is that what others are doing?

Thanks, RED

GrandMaster

anything for the Nexus line comes directly from Google..the carrier only shows that a update is being pushed on such and such date. thats the only part they have with it.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
GrandMaster

basically any time you see the mod post about an update no matter which phone its for that info they post is what the OEM sent to them.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat