cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

provisioning issues

Journeyman

provisioning issues

Same problem as everyone else went through 3 nexus 6's and 7 days of sprint stores and tech support and still no text or voice. Tech's at the store really rude as well. Tech support sent me to the store because they said it was a known issue and they had the fix. When I arrived they said that it will be fixed in 48 hrs. Two days later went back to the store and the rep denied any issues and said that we would not be able to comprehend what's wrong with the phone. When we told them that tech support wanted us to call them if they couldn't fix the problem they tried very hard to stop us which didn't matter because tech support and sprint care just transferred us back and forth until finally hanging up on us. In the end the store just wanted to give us our money back

7 REPLIES 7
Master

Re: provisioning issues

Drewid85 - We're sorry to hear about the experience you're having with the phone. We can definitely understand your frustration. Let us take a closer look. Please visit http://bit.ly/1qQty1X to send a private message to SprintCare with your phone number, and account PIN or security question answer.

Hirscht
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Yup private messaged you guys two days ago still no response or solution. Looks like sprint is trying to just ignore this problem away.

Master

Drewid85,

I apologize, I am not able to find a Private Message from your user name, Drewid85.

We don't want you to feel that we're ignoring the issue with some of the Nexus 6 phones. The issues were submitted to our device experts as soon as we saw multiple customers with the problems and that advanced troubleshooting steps were not resolving the problems. Our device experts worked closely with Motorola to determine the root cause and fix for the issues.

If you are getting the message Account Could Not be Validated error when trying to make a call or an error 97 when trying to send a text message, you should bring your phone into a Sprint Service & Repair store to have a technician check out the phone. The device experts have posted an updated Known Issue for this as of 1/7/15 which the store techs will follow.

I understand this has been a frustrating process and I apologize for the inconveniences it has caused you. Please visit a Service & Repair store near you as soon as you can.

Thank you,
Lorrie
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Took it back to the store as instructed and they replaced the phone replacement is working fine now thanks

Master

Drewid85,

Great! I'm happy to hear that the replacement is working for you. Thank you for your patience while we worked with Motorola to determine the problem.

Lorrie
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I'm having the same problem! Basically my first Nexus 6 battery was messed up so I got it replaced through Motorola since I've had the phone for less than a year. Now that I have the new phone I can't get it activated! I called sprint care whom told me that they couldn't activate it over the phone since the device wasn't "in their system" since it's a Google phone, so fast forward, spend 3 hours in a store where the guy couldn't do it so he called sprint care who told him to call national sales whom referred him back to sprint care whom then said it was a provisioning problem. The guy was very nice, but I left with a non working phone and nothing more to go on except that there was this error on their network and that "they had enough notes on the account" so they don't need to make a "click it ticket" whatever that means. So it looks like I'm going to be spending another couple wasted hours on the phone again with Sprint tomorrow. If I knew what I was getting into I would have steered very clear of Nexus devices, and if this one ever works again, which I don't know, it will be my last. Sprint needs to figure out what they are doing and have a clear escalation process setup so the customer doesn't end up feeling powerless and frustrated with no resolution in sight

Sprint Social Care

KStellmach

That's definitely not the kind of experience we want our most valuable members to have with us.

We understand how inconvenient it may be for you not being able to activate your phone.

We would like to take a deeper look on this, please send me a Private Message by clicking the link https://community.sprint.com/baw/pm-post%21input.jspa?to=6433658 , include your number, security PIN, MEID of the phone you're trying to activate.

We look forward to hear back from you, we'd love to help and provide you all the support you need.

Ciara

Sprint Social Care

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat