cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed service opportunity

Journeyman

Failed service opportunity

We are new business customers,a medium size consulting company with divisions in: Renewable energy technology, health disparities research, project development and grant management. We do have land lines but our business lives from our Sprint mobile service. Suppliers, clients, vendors and consultants in the field. Even our Microsoft database security system actually incorporates our mobile wireless in its functionality.  Meaning we cannot access the system inside or outside the office without access to our cell phones.  
At the start of our service there was a disconnect between the Sprint store where we opened our account.  The amount given for the our monthly payment was incorrect.  We opted for the paperless billing system which was for some reason never implemented.  Our accounting dept never received a billing statement, but paid Sprint from the payment information submitted.  The payment amount given was too low, but no one caught it because Sprint never issued a paper or electronic billing statement. Even though payments were made on time the amount left unpaid accrued and the service was suspended and no one knew why. naturally calls were eventually made to inquirer about the service when it was suspended.  After half a day on the phone speaking with several departments the problem was identified and a solution found.  The billing information was finely sent out and was forwarded to our accounting as backup for the payment adjustment along with an additional payment to catch the account. Because we are a business there are certain rules in every department.   In our firm one of those rules is that nothing is paid out account mid cycle. everything must wait until the cycle ends and begins at the first of the month.
Since the problem was not our fault one would think customer service would happy to resolve the issue.  
Not so, Sprint demanded payment straight away and when we told them that was not possible because we were in the middle of a billing cycle and the payments would be made after the first of the month when the cycle was complete. We were told that nothing could be done and the only option would be a payment arrangement that would keep the services engaged. Even though it was not a good solution, after a day on the phone it felt as if it were as good as it was going get.  We actually just gave up.  
On the 22nd the payment was presented naturally accounting did not pay and our services were suspended.  We are locked out of our data base, we are out of touch with all or our on site consultants, clients, vendors and contractors.  I thought someone in that organization must have some common business sense. So again I spent the entire day on the phone with Sprint customer service.  I spoke with Kelley in collections 50 min - Shirley in Resolutions 5 min (disconnect) -  Nelbert Resolutions 52 Min - Aniqua Finance 40 Min - and Dionne Collections 38 min.  There were 6 calls in-between totaling another 2 hours total in various departments.  I had to explain my situation verbatim to each of them and with little sharing of information.   
Our services was suspended due to challenges with in the sprint system not our own. You customer service experience is exhausting, the system is time consuming and not very user friendly. Long wait times, frequent disconnects and even rudeness are common place. Choosing sprint was a mistake but the service is part of our system so we have to make it work.
5 REPLIES
Sprint Social Care

Re: Failed service opportunity

Hello dr-james.

First we would like to express our deepest regret for the inconvenience caused. We as a company know the importance of having reliable service at all time. Know that these types of situations are not typical of us. Please allow us to review your account and see where things went wrong. We sent you a Private Message, please reply to it at your earliest convenience.

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Sprint Social Care

We have attempted to reply to your latest message but it looks like your private messages are not enabled. Please verify your e-mail address so we can reply to your latest private message.

Journeyman

dr-james@jvjglobal.com 

Or

My personal email

a.j.usa818@gmail.com

Journeyman

dr-james@jvjglobal.com 

Or

My personal email

a.j.usa818@gmail.com

Journeyman

I dont know what you mean by private message. I have given my e mail addresses and l have received private messages from you before. We had a payment arrangement scheduled for today. I have suspended the payment arrangrments until we have had a chance to talk. Please do not disrupt our service until we have had a chance to talk.
Sincerely
Ellsworth James
Community News

Please help us to keep our Community a positive laughing and helpful innocent space for all members cool.
Be sure to read our Rules & Guidelines and if you have any concerns surprised just send a private sealed message to @Seawolf or @A11ey, and we'll check it out!