cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to upload pictures on Nexus S to Sprint Picture Mail?

Journeyman

I'm new to the Nexus S and I was just wondering how I can upload photos that I've taken with my Nexus S to my Sprint Picture Mail account?  Can anyone assist here?

Thanks.

Sam

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

I don't know, but excuse my roundabout reply because I love the simple and quick integration Android, Google, & the Nexus has for photos.

The advantage for me to own this Android phone is that all the things I want to do with it is supported by all the applications I use with Google, and they are fully integrated into the phone; therefore, why would I ever want to use a Sprint application to process my photos.

If you do not already have a free Google Account, get one.

If you don't already have a Gmail account, get one.

IWhen you have a Google Account, you can use Google's Picasa (photo albums).

The steps for me on the Nexus S are:

Take a picture, select picture, select "Share", select "Gmail".

-or-

Take a picture, select picture, select "Share",select "Picasa", select "Upload".

All done simply, quickly, wirelessly, no usb connect.

Once the photo sits in a Picasa album, I can share it by URL with anyone, share album access to anyone, download the photo to my pc desktop and edit it with my favorite software to resize, crop, add text, manipulate colors, contrast, brightness, whatever.

What a time saver.  Oh how I wish I had the Android OS, this phone, and all the available free Google software applications in the cloud decades ago when I actually worked for a living!

Suggest you totally rethink functionality of how you do all your stuff with the power you know have with this phone, os, and Google provides, and is now available to you.

Sprint Employee

Unfortunately you cannot upload pictures from your Nexus into your Picturemail account. However I would suggest Google+. if you give me more information about what you would typically do once the pictures were in pictures.sprintpcs.com, I could offer stronger suggestions.

No longer working Community Response.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat