cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Information on a release date?

Journeyman

Re: Information on a release date?

as long as it is out before July 6 ill be ok!!!, lolz, because i am making my familly buy me these phone for my b-day!! lolz

Journeyman

knaveofspades wrote:

I'd guess mid-April for a couple of reasons.

Without any carrier negotiations at all, it took Google about a month and a half to release the AT&T version after clearing the FCC. The CDMA version cleared around the end of February.

Based on the press releases for the Hero and the Moment, Sprint seems to like putting out a press release for a new phone about a month in advance.

We can only hope that it comes in mid April.  I see the Rumor touch is launching early April, so a smart phone later in the month is not so crazy.  My fiance' got the Hero and it is amazing.  I can only imagine the N1!

Journeyman

This phone actually coming out next month? Would be pretty nice if it actually released next month. I hope Sprint says when it's going to be released and how much it's going to cost soon. They did say, "Sprint (NYSE:S) will announce pricing and an exact availability date soon." after all on March 17, so they should be releasing that information real soon, I hope.

Wizard

Late April according to Android Central

Journeyman

Man thanks for the reference.  I hope its true.  But unfortunately CS reps are unreliable in my experiences.  Anyone from here  try to chat?

Journeyman

I'm dying to get the The HTC EVO/Supersonic then The Nexus One, I was Hyped about the N1 coming to sprint but that was before they confirmed the Supersonic,

Luckily my two years are up with Sprint, So i'm just going to get the Nexus One until the Supersonic gets here, Since i have 30 days to get my money back to try out as many phones as i like and it's not going to effect my upgrade or discount, So i'll kinda have the best of both worlds..lol

Journeyman

Does anyone know if upgrade eligible customers will be able to get the N1 for a subsidized price? or is it just for new customers?

I see existing Tmobile subs get burned for an extra $100 if upgrade eligible. 

Message was edited by: AFDOC

Journeyman

If your One Or Two Years are up with sprint you get New Customer Price "One Year $75 off Full Retail Price" or Two Years $150" New Customer Price"

You only get $150" Off And New Customer Price" after One Year If You Have A Sprint Premier Account.. I had A  Premier Account for two years and so far i had a Instinct,BlackBerry at New Customer Price..

Sprint never charge extra for a Upgrade...

BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....If you live in California like I do, you have to pay taxes on the full retail price $35 or little more..It Sucks..

Journeyman

I was just on a web chat and the rep told me that the phone is to be released this summer.  I have the transcription saved on my email as well for all to see.  But like I said I rarely believe customer care reps.

Journeyman

I think the Nexus is coming out in April,.....Why would Sprint Release a phone that been out for some time now at the same time as The Supersonic..It's obvious a lot of people will pick The Supersonic Over the Nexus..This won't Help the Nexus Sales At All if it comes out in the summer..!...haha

Journeyman

my LG Rumor has finally crashed. My screen doesn't work but i still receive calls. I feel like i have a portable LAN line phone without caller ID haha. Im desperately in need of a new phone so im probably going to just pick up the nexus one since it probably will be released sooner than the EVO 4G. Although, to me, I'd rather have the nexus one since the updates will be relased quicker, and I only need a phone for texting, minimal web surfing, email, and to use as a mp3 player. The EVO 4G has alot of really nice features which i personally dont even need, plus its way  too big for me. I feel like i need to be a very successful person to have a phone as high end as that so i dont come off as some spoiled premed student haha

Message was edited by: rush1217

Highlighted
Journeyman

Ratedr1987 wrote:

I think the Nexus is coming out in April,.....Why would Sprint Release a phone that been out for some time now at the same time as The Supersonic..It's obvious a lot of people will pick The Supersonic Over the Nexus..This won't Help the Nexus Sales At All if it comes out in the summer..!...haha

I leave nothing out when Sprint does things.  I imagine a complete botch of the launch. 

I am itching and have contemplated all day about moving to T-mobile for the N1.  It appears that some have already jumped ship for other carriers to have the N1.  If Sprint was smart, it would make an availability date.  Without one subscribers like myself have no problem abandoning Sprint for the phone.  I hope Sprint is listening, it does not make sense to dangle subscribers because it is any easy move to Tmobile or any other carrier

AFDOC

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat