cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Information on a release date?

Journeyman

Information on a release date?

I can get no information from Google or Sprint as far as a release date for this.  I'm on Verizon & want to switch to Sprint if they get this phone, but if they won't give me a timeframe, I'll just get it on the Verizon network & continue to pay out the a$$ for service.

46 REPLIES 46
Journeyman

Re: Information on a release date?

I just talked to the sales department a few minutes ago and they are saying that Sprint and Google are working out a price. I think they need to hurry up before people look else where for this phone.

Journeyman

Journeyman

"Nexus One Sprint release has been confirmed by Sprint. The date is set to be somewhere in April according to some recent rumors." How is this a confirmation?

Journeyman

Yeah, the ozcar guide reported that the Nexus One was released on Verizon.

Journeyman

Both Sprint and Google have yet to confirm anything.  I am going crazy here.  April sounds good but I have been burned by Sprint in the past.

AFDOC

Journeyman

I almost got a Nexus One for T-Mobile today... but I decided Sprint price plan is to good to leave. So I am going to wait this out until Sprint and Google can agree on a price and release date.

Journeyman

we know the nexus one is coming, the question is when??? i was thinking about getting the Htc EVO, but its a lil too big, so iam just waiting for the nexus one!!

Journeyman

I am going back and forth between the Nexus One and Evo... They both can do everything I need them to do... price and release date will help me choose.

Journeyman

same here, i mean the Evo its just a Beast, but pricing,release date, and dont forget 1st to get android updates, is helping me choose,!! that why iam going with the N1,

Journeyman

The big reason I want the N1 is the fact that Google will control updates.  Also, the faster the new update the faster bugs are fixed.

AFDOC

Journeyman

I'd guess mid-April for a couple of reasons.

Without any carrier negotiations at all, it took Google about a month and a half to release the AT&T version after clearing the FCC. The CDMA version cleared around the end of February.

Based on the press releases for the Hero and the Moment, Sprint seems to like putting out a press release for a new phone about a month in advance.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat