cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jelly Bean Update?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Jelly Bean Update?

I hope someone can answer this for me. Google just announced Jelly Bean (Android 4.1) for the Nexus S. Does that mean the Nexus S 4G will get the update? I hope Sprint doesn't block this update. I would hope Sprint & Google will work together to bring Jelly Bean to our Nexus S 4G devices. Thank you.

128 REPLIES 128
Highlighted
Journeyman

Hi All!  I don't see Google Framework in apps however I do see Google services but no way to clear it.  Any thoughts?

Highlighted
Journeyman

You have to go into Manage apps in settings. Then scroll to the right and go to All Apps. Scroll down and you will find Google Services Framework. Go into it and hit "clear data".

Highlighted
Journeyman

That worked for Galaxy Nexus however Nexus 4G has:  apps- Google Services 2.4.1 .  I can clear it only if I transfer to USB then back to phone.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I updated last night in central Alabama.  I just kept clearing Framework and trying over and over again.

Highlighted
Journeyman

When you're on the Manage Apps screen, you HAve Dowloaded - Running - USB --> All...you have to swipe to the left to reveal ALL.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Is JB what you expected?  Does the phone run any faster or slower?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thank You!  It's the first time I've seen All in Apps.  First time I've swiped to the left here.  Now I can give "clear the framework" a try.  🙂

Highlighted
Journeyman

Cleared data in Google Framework. Check for updates from About phone in Settings. BAM. Jelly Bean is here.

1 shot and thats it.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes and I have had nothing but problems with it since this morning.  I hate it.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat