cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jelly Bean Update?

128 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: Jelly Bean Update?

Yes and I have had nothing but problems with it since this morning.  I hate it.

Journeyman

Cleared data in Google Framework. Check for updates from About phone in Settings. BAM. Jelly Bean is here.

1 shot and thats it.

Journeyman

Thank You!  It's the first time I've seen All in Apps.  First time I've swiped to the left here.  Now I can give "clear the framework" a try.  :-)

Journeyman

Is JB what you expected?  Does the phone run any faster or slower?

Journeyman

When you're on the Manage Apps screen, you HAve Dowloaded - Running - USB --> All...you have to swipe to the left to reveal ALL.

Journeyman

I updated last night in central Alabama.  I just kept clearing Framework and trying over and over again.

Journeyman

That worked for Galaxy Nexus however Nexus 4G has:  apps- Google Services 2.4.1 .  I can clear it only if I transfer to USB then back to phone.

Journeyman

You have to go into Manage apps in settings. Then scroll to the right and go to All Apps. Scroll down and you will find Google Services Framework. Go into it and hit "clear data".

Journeyman

Hi All!  I don't see Google Framework in apps however I do see Google services but no way to clear it.  Any thoughts?

Journeyman

Took 2 last night

I got the update last night and I really appreciate it, but am I unable to use offline voice typing on my Nexus S 4G? It doesn't seem to work since getting the OTA yesterday. I use Swype anyways, but having an offline voice typing would be nice if i get too lazy to Swype.