cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MP3 stream Bookmark link on homescreen doesn't open

Journeyman

I have a Squeezebox Server that streams my music via an mp3 stream.  I have saved the URL as a bookmark in the default browser.  When I select the bookmark from within the browser I am prompted to select an app to use to open the stream.  (I've had best success with "A Online Radio" app)

With the bookmark working I then add that bookmark to my homescreen so I can just click on it.

The problem is that when I click on the bookmark from my homescreen it opens the browser and acts like it's going to work and then the browser just closes with no prompts.  So in order to use this bookmark I have to open the browser and view my bookmarks and select it from within my browser.  Really annoying because it's the same bookmark just one way works and the shortcut on the homescreen doesn't.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Wizard

HI,

I haven't heard of that issue. Trying removing the bookmark and then readding it. This might help.

If not, I would recommend you visiting a Service & Repair location www.sprint.com/storelocator?ECID=SM:BW:20120104Smiley FrustratedTORELOCATOR.

----George

Highlighted
Journeyman

I tried to delete the bookmark and then readded it and it still doesn't work.

I highly doubt that the Service & Repair are going to be able to help because I'm sure it's an Android issue.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat