cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nexus One Release Date Confirmed......Kinda

Highlighted
Journeyman

Nexus One Release Date Confirmed......Kinda

http://www.cooltechzone.com/2010/03/28/sprint-nexus-one-coming-in-late-april-confirmed/

according to this link, sprint will be offering the Nexus One in late April. Hopefully this holds up.

31 REPLIES 31
Journeyman

Re: Nexus One Release Date Confirmed......Kinda

I kind of have a feeling that late April won't be it since Sprint hasn't said anything at all and it's about to be April in two days. It would be nice if Sprint released April though, would surley attract lots of customers.

Journeyman

If the VZW's N1s are reallly shipping this week (http://jkontherun.com/2010/03/29/nexus-one-on-verizon-surprise/) with a special surprise, shouldn't that mean that CDMA production lines are fired up & working? Won't they just need to change the logo now in the upper right hand corner to Sprint?

Any guesses about the special surprise and whether or not us Sprinters will get the same surprise?

Oh, the suspense!

Journeyman

Though the content of the meeting is not clear at this point, Sprint is scheduled to have an all hands video conference meeting on Wednesday. Perhaps it will be the announcement of the N1. It could be anything though, but I remain hopeful.

Journeyman

Hope It is confirmed on Wednesday! Sprint reps as posted on various websites have been given different dates.  I personally had an online chat rep tell me this summer.  But I hope April is true.

AFDOC

Journeyman

I would have to believe that he VZW and the Sprint versions will not be too far off in specs, and I've seen on one website that insiders say VZW will be getting their N1 in about a week. That sounds like it may coincide with the Sprint announcement, but again I'm only speculating.

Journeyman

tartan1515 wrote:

If the VZW's N1s are reallly shipping this week (http://jkontherun.com/2010/03/29/nexus-one-on-verizon-surprise/) with a special surprise, shouldn't that mean that CDMA production lines are fired up & working? Won't they just need to change the logo now in the upper right hand corner to Sprint?

Any guesses about the special surprise and whether or not us Sprinters will get the same surprise?

Oh, the suspense!

Not even that, since I don't think any of the N1's have carrier branding.

Journeyman

Anyone have speculation on what the "suprise" might be for the Verizon and possibly Sprint N1?

Fubie

N1 bound!
HTC Hero and Sprint

The Not Right Now Red Headed Step  Child Android Phone™ on the Now Network™.

Journeyman

Any word on what was discussed in Wednesday's phone call? Or was it this 30-day money back red herring? http://newsreleases.sprint.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=127149&p=irol-newsArticle_newsroom&ID=1408133&highlight=

I know they won't announce anything good on April fool's day, but geez Sprint, it's flippin April already! Cire is changing networks, our pets' heads are falling off..

Journeyman

Yes I would also like to hear more regarding this.  It is unfortunate that loyal posters and customers have to make a decision to leave to get a phone that was announced to be coming.

I also will be switching in the next week if there is not a release date posted.

Journeyman

If the official Sprint tweet's definition of soon is anything like their definition of soon for 2.1 updates, we'll be waiting a very long time for the N1 and by then it will be obsolete.

Journeyman

HunterA3 wrote:

If the official Sprint tweet's definition of soon is anything like their definition of soon for 2.1 updates, we'll be waiting a very long time for the N1 and by then it will be obsolete.

LOL.  Right on.

Fubie

N1 bound!
HTC Hero and Sprint

The Not Right Now  Red Headed Step  Child Android Phone™ on the Now Network™.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat