Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nexus S 4G Hotspot fail

Journeyman

Nexus S 4G Hotspot fail

The 3G hotspot works fine, and my 4G connectivity is fine but the 4G hotspot does not work.

2 REPLIES 2
Master

What error message do you get or what happens when you try to use the service?  The more information you can provide the better, and we'll get it fixed.

Journeyman

Sprint has told me over the phone that the hotspot feature does not work when you enable 4G.  They verified this with their 'test' phone.  So, what they did with me is remove the monthly fee.  ...and the hotspot continued to work @3G.  I'm not satisfied with this since a big factor in my purchase decision was to get hotspot at 4G speeds.

What I can't figure out is why I still like this phone, what with the other problem with signal quality that a lot of people (me too) are having.  Haven't decided what to do when my 30 days ends this Tuesday.

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat