cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nexus S 4G update confirmation please? Is GRJ90 update real?

Highlighted
Master

The GRJ90 update was originally going to be released today but was postponed. I do not have any information on the cause for the delay, or an updated release date.

Highlighted
Journeyman

If Sprint is going to take their old sweet time in pushing out this update then is there a way I can download the update file manually and install it using recovery mode? Google did this with the Nexus One so people didn't have to experience unnecessary delays in getting timely updates for their phones.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am beginning to think there isn't even an update in existence.  There are too many stories from Sprint representatives.  From what I've been told by various Sprint employees and representatives:

1) Its going to be released July 11

2) Its going to be released in a 4 day period, from July 11 - 14 - "Everyone should have it by the 14th"

3) Its going to be delayed

4) "What update?"

So where is this damn update?  This is getting f**king ridiculous.

Highlighted
Wizard

MTSENG206,

We just officially announced the update release, click the link for the announcement details.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat