cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nexus S 4g and ICS-where is it?

Journeyman

Re: Nexus S 4g and ICS-where is it?

Seroiusly, my friends went ATT and Iphone to avoid this junk!, I'm about ready to joind them...

Journeyman

Hi Google Nexus S 4g meet my friend Craigslist!!! 

Sprint Product Ambassador

All,

Google and Samsung are testing ICS as we speak and once ICS is stable and ready to be released on the Nexus S, we will post an update. Google will roll the update out slowly once ICS is ready. The current date is tentative to testing results so I will not post a date.

Thanks,

Blue

Journeyman

That song is played out......

RLCOLLECTOR68

47 posts since

Feb 26, 2008

36. Feb 6, 2012 9:19 PM ( in response to

xcelguy )

**System OTA Update Thread**

Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwhich

Nexus S 4G

All,

Sprint is working with Samsung and

Google to release Ice Cream Sandwich

on the Nexus S. The rollout will be a

slow rollout with 5% on the first day

and a 3 day soak period. A confirmed

date is not available at this time and I

will post the date once I am 100% the

date is not pushed back.

Thanks,

Blue

Journeyman

I don't know if Sprint is aware or not, but the galaxy s2 has started rolling out the update over seas starting yesterday the 13th. I see an epic fail on the horizon. All nexus users be on the watch for this one. I think that the other Samsung phone will see it first.I know it's not sprints fault, but u are tied in since it's on your network. I hope u guys are pressing them to push it on the nexus first

Journeyman

It looks like ICS will be out in April. I think it will corrolate with the release of the nexus prime.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Anyone have any luck getting out of their EULA or another way of bypassing the early termination fee?  I've been looking to get rid of Sprint, not only because of this issue, but for others as well

Journeyman
Journeyman

I have been waiting as patiently as everyone else and as everyone else as fustrated. I did a lot of home work on the web and there is a newly released Sprint Nexus S 4g CDMA ICS 4.0.4. update. I am not that tech savy but I am able to watch a video and do a step by step procedure ( which incidently is fully reversible) and wa-la, instant ICS 4.0.4. and as far as I am able to tell runs better than the Gingerbread I now have. if anyone is interested please review the u-tube video on Nexus S 4g

Journeyman

Sorry I did not finish this reply. the Video if you are interested is made by qbking77. I watched more than 50 videos on this and tried at least 5 times with other options and this one actually does what it claims and with very lilltle effort.   Have fun and as I recently said it is completely reversible. There are always more than one way to skin a phone network.