cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nexus one is officially coming to Sprint! Also, Supersonic...

Highlighted
Journeyman

Nexus one is officially coming to Sprint! Also, Supersonic...

http://www.engadget.com/2010/03/17/make-it-four-googles-nexus-one-coming-to-sprint/

Also the Supersonic is supposed to be officially announced next week:

http://www.engadget.com/2010/03/17/wimax-enabled-htc-supersonic-rumored-to-debut-on-sprint-at-ctia/

I guess I sold my Hero (yesterday) just in time 😉

32 REPLIES 32
Highlighted
Journeyman

I am waiting for the Supersonic. I still wish Sprint would have received the HD2 though...

Highlighted
Journeyman

not me I would get the nexus one over the HD2. I hate Windows Mobile.

Highlighted
Wizard

dkotoric1 wrote:

Is anyone else having the dilema deciding if I should wait for the Supersonic or just get the nexus one. I mean I want the Supersonic but if I have to wait till summer, I'm not that patient.

The specs will help me.

We don't know if Supersonic or Sprint N1 is a world phone

Highlighted
Journeyman

well the specs should be about the same except the Supersonic having WiMax and a bigger screen, but I want that bigger screen. This is the thing with the nexus one. The screen is 3.7" but the iphone has a screen of 3.5 and the keyboard on the iphone is more usable because the screen is wider but shorter, which is NOT the case with the Supersonic becasue the screen is so big.

Highlighted
Journeyman

mxmarcus wrote:

dkotoric1 wrote:

Is anyone else having the dilema deciding if I should wait for the Supersonic or just get the nexus one. I mean I want the Supersonic but if I have to wait till summer, I'm not that patient.

The specs will help me.

We don't know if Supersonic or Sprint N1 is a world phone

It is exceedingly unlikely that either will be.

Highlighted
Wizard

jonnythan wrote:

It is exceedingly unlikely that either will be.

That's is my feeling. My backup plan is HD2 with T-Mobile

Highlighted
Wizard

The cost can be $539 if no subsidy

http://www.cio-today.com/story.xhtml?story_id=102007ORT1ZI&full_skip=1

Highlighted

I wonder why Google still doesn't have Sprint listed in coming soon category!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Actually the nexus is both wider and taller. iPhone is 480x320 and Nexus is 800x480. Now I'm guessing the means it has more ppi, but if i remember correctly, the screen width is very similar. The Droid is the one with a bigger screen but less width. Nexus One is the best phone on the market. And as far as I've seen, the supersonic isn't even a sure thing yet. I probably will go with the Nexus. I love Sense, but the idea of getting my updates directly from Google is just a little more enticing.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat