cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Nexus One for Sprint

Journeyman

No Nexus One for Sprint

Well it's a sad day for all of us that want out from under the boot hill of HTC and Sprint's long update delays;

http://gizmodo.com/5535436/sprint-wont-sell-the-nexus-one

Tags (3)
4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Re: No Nexus One for Sprint

As I suspected. Once Verizon cut the Nexus One, there was little reason for Sprint to use it because of all the new phones in the pipeline.

This bodes ill for Google to continue to update the phone only for T-Mobile (which is the ONLY carrier in the U.S. to subsidize the phone), and At&T.

Journeyman

Another mistake in a long line of many, Dan H needs to go I'm sick of seeing his stupid commercials, Sprint had some real winners there for a while then they put Dan back on and now its putting everyone to sleep again that guy has no reason other than his own vanity to be on there he has as much draw as watching paint dry. Dropping the N1 was expected but like many others I'm done waiting for the updates. Android is a geek phone for the most part and those people expect the latest firmware and ALL but the N1 are epic FAILS in that respect. Sad to say but a Palm on big red with free mifi and an iPad is a pretty hard combo to beat right now

Message was edited by: msublette72

Journeyman

Well isnt this just typical of Sprint...

"Oh we are gonna launch 4G in San Francisco by summer 2010" - turns out its not on their list to launch, and likely wont launch till November/December 2010

"Oh we are gonna launch the Nexus One in May" - turns out that Sprint only said that to shut people up from going to Verizon or T-Mobile even..

Id ask Sprint what they are gonna lie about next, but Im sure even that answer is going to be a lie as well....

Journeyman

considering even Google seems to have cut the Nexus One loose, i'm kinda glad Sprint did too (or did people miss the atricle where Google decided not to fix the 3g issues the Nexus One is having?)

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat