cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Sprint on Google website...

Highlighted
Journeyman

No Sprint on Google website...

Why hasn't Google posted anything about the Nexus One coming to Sprint on their website? It makes me wonder how long it is going to be before the device comes to Sprint.

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: No Sprint on Google website...

Relax, its only been a day.  It'll come.  I do hope that they put Sprint's logo up there and release it the same day and that day be tomorrow.  (and hopefully Sprint will be subsidizing it!!!)

Highlighted
Journeyman

Well that day wasn't today... but the rep at Sprint said it will be released by April. So we will see what happens in the next few days.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I just called customer support and they told me they have no release date for N1 yet, but it was promised to them in Q2 of 2010. my guess is that we'll see the N1 in Sprint network around June/July timeframe not sooner.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I emailed Google and they said that only GSM versions were released and did not offer any hint that it was going to be released on Sprint.  I really want this phone but worry about Sprint allowing it any time soon.

Can any Sprint representative help us out?

AFDOC

Highlighted
Journeyman

When I called Sprint earlier today the rep told me they have no dates and if I want N1 I should check out Google's web site for other option, which indicates they have no plans to release the phone anytime soon.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I talked to the sales department a few minutes ago and they say that they are working with Google on a price for this device. I can only assume that that the customer service rep did not know what she was talking about when she told me that the phone will be out before April.

Highlighted
Journeyman

It is strange. How long would it take Google to throw up a Sprint logo next to Verizon and Vodafone saying that it's coming soon.

Highlighted
Journeyman

cynomyso wrote:

It is strange. How long would it take Google to throw up a Sprint logo next to Verizon and Vodafone saying that it's coming soon.

I sent a follow up email to Google about Sprint announcing the phone w/o a date and they continued to state that the phone at this time was GSM only.

I really hate how Sprint dangles subscribers.  Why so many secrets?

Did anyone try Dan@sprint.com?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Highlighted
Journeyman

Dan@sprint.com reply states that there is no release date yet and that no information is available.  I need a confirmation date!

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat