cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Program your Nexus S 4G from Google

Highlighted
Journeyman

Program your Nexus S 4G from Google

I am having trouble figuring out how to sync my facebook contact's picture's to display in my contact list. I have tried everything I know, or can think of & have had no luck as of yet. I just got the phone today & have downloaded all sorts of app's & have it all set up just the way I want it besides that. All i want is for the picture's to display where the droid pic is next to the contact names. Please help. any suggestion's / advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Journeyman

Hey was up..

Well the native integration of facebook and your phone was taken away by Google =( ... what i have heard is that since Facebook Owns everything that is uploaded to facebook.com , google does not want to take the risk of them ever shutting down and that affecting  "YOU" the user by losing your contact pictures.. I hope it makes sense'

I also like to have my contacts organized and with pictures.. YOu can use Market APPS Such as "

syncmypix which is what i used to get pictures.. and the pictures not only store in your phone but also in you Google account. 😃 ... I hope that helps

Highlighted
Journeyman

Photo unlocker in the Android Market will help you out.  However, you would need to be rooted I think.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat