cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service

Journeyman

Service

So I get good service all in town except at my home I have called sprint over and over and they have had me reset my phone our whole family has sprint and we have the same problems werw just thinking of having T-Mobile buy our contracts out

12 REPLIES
Master

Re: Service

Angeez93,

Thanks for posting. I am sorry to hear that you're experiencing service issues inside your home. We definitely do not want you to consider another provider and would love to assist you with implementing a fix. How long has this in home service problem been an issue? Additionally, have you considered an Airave to help improve you reception?

Thank You,

DePaul W.

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

it has been going on for a while and what is Airave?

Journeyman

And how do I get it?

Master

Angeez93,

An AIRAVE is a device that will provide a signal inside your home via a broadband internet connection. It's essentially a mini cell phone tower for your house. You can find more info about the AIRAVE (including how to order it) at: www.sprint.com/airave. Please let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,

*John R.
Sprint Social Care
Master

Hey Angeez93,

Thanks for all of your posts.

We can look into getting this kind of device for you. Please send us a private message at your convenience. Ensure to include your Sprint phone number, security information (PIN or security question answer), and a link to this posting thread. This will allow us to communicate directly. Please allow up to 48 business hours for a response; we assist our clients in an orderly fashion.

Thank you very much for all of your efforts!

Regards,

Giovanni R.
Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

I Sent it to you guys

Journeyman

I still haven't gotten a response from you guys and I sent you the message already its been almost a week

Master

Angeez93,

I am sorry to see this. I am showing here that Colleen B. responded to you on the 14th in a private message. Did you not get this? I will work on seeing if this can be resent to you.

*Andi R.
Sprint Social Care Team
Journeyman

I did not receive it?

Master

Angeez93,

For coverage and pricing information regarding the Airave, please visit www.sprint.com/airave. We are confident that this device will improve coverage inside your home!

-Julian
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

so wait you expect me to pay more for a service i should already be getting how does that make sense?

Community News

Please help us to keep our Community a positive laughing and helpful innocent space for all members cool.
Be sure to read our Rules & Guidelines and if you have any concerns surprised just send a private sealed message to @Seawolf or @A11ey, and we'll check it out!