cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strange Text Message

Journeyman

Re: Strange Text Message

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

onemessedupwoman -- Your phone is NOT under attack. I've been getting these messages as well (so have lots of other people). The sane thing to do would be to call sprint and report the issue, and not take advice from crazies on the internet.

Journeyman

Well, I actually did chat with Sprint about this issue and another one tonight for over an hour and they can't answer my questions either which doesn't give me a lot of comfort!  And now to show my ignorance even more, what does OMUW stand for please?  Thank you.

Journeyman

ca u get ur phone fixed yet. i read ur post on ur short coming, good luck.

Journeyman

very good in ur thinking when u said without our knowledge most of the nasty r in the codes of the apps,its a know fact code have been put in places with games ect,to use this phone to make calls without knowing its even being done,also to steale ur passwords for email account ECT,or ur identified and use it for anything they want.all the firewall don't stop anything because u installed it.in the apps so there u have it.and far as some my call it crazy.its crazy to think it's not.all the nasty r up over 4000% on driods.google is trying to get a handle on it.but estimated that 85% of open phones r infected,as of 2012

Journeyman

Guys are you serious? This is clearly alien life tryng to get in touch with us. Our phone's just don't have the right fonts installed to translate the alien messages. That being said, the weather thing sounds probable. I notice everytime I started getting those were on days with heavy rain,

Journeyman

Again, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about. Go away until you can learn how to write legibly, and back up your claims with some third-party sources. If you do some actual research, it might calm your fears a little.

Journeyman

I'd use the goverment documents I read as third party evidence but they took them away from me and classified them non existant. Point is there is no official responce and asking sprint is not helping so it is only natural to try to deduce the reason and point out our observations in the mean time to entertain ourselves until sprint fixes the annoying issue.

Journeyman

really,well ur some real help here.u cant even fix ur phone asking what should I do,take it back or trade for a evo,nobody ask u to attack me for just being info to omuw.so please unless u have something good to say,do not speak to me or about me again please.tk u

Journeyman

Stephaniemcintire- I am sure you are a great person. But I have to agree with what the other person was saying- your grammar and spelling is downright bad. It hurts to read what you are writing. A mistake here and there is ok, but every other word... You are doing something wrong. Please, for the good of America and the internet, learn how to type.

Journeyman

I am not the person calling anyone crazy or names, other people are making those comments!  Since, I am confused on these issues, I sought help in this forum.  I however will never do so again because all my inquiry did was incite people to attack each other!  How sad!!

Journeyman

yes its sad,what some will say and do.:-) But I think ur able understand a little more on this matter.it could b google carrier IQ or nasty.and again my spelling an grammar isn't the greatest.so in Hine sight everybody has opinions.if u don't like what u c or they do.turn it off.

Journeyman

Well, I am just going to close the topic, so no more unkind comments will be made on a topic I started.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat