Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Nexus S™ will be here soon!

Highlighted
105 REPLIES
Journeyman

I want this phone to be the first Android GSM/CDMA dual mode phone. We need an international Android Phone. I travel a lot with my HTC EVO, all I can do is connecting it with a wifi!! I cannot make a call or send text messages from countries I travel to.

Please sprint we want a pure GSM/CDMA dual mode 4G Google Phone

By the way, is there a place where I can put a simcard in the new Nexus S 4G?

Journeyman

What exactly does "Soon" mean?.  in June 2010 I was told that "soon" I would have 4G available.  I'm still waiting for that. 

This looks like a nice phone, but how about getting some specific dates as to when I can actually get one.  I hate all of this vague "soon" and "this spring" stuff.  Spring ends at the end of june, that's a long time to wait. 

Wizard

I do agree with alwa7dawi.

Please make the Sprint Nexus S a GSM/CDMA phone.

If that happens, I will get it instead of the EVO 3D

Journeyman

I agree.  I don't have the time or the patience for "soon."  By the time the phone actually comes out, I am already tired of hearing about it. 

Journeyman

i actually think they are waiting for the port in credit to expire before releasing the phone. That will be around next month around the 14th.

Wizard

I looked at the www.sprint.com/nexus site and these are the terms at the bottom of the page:

May require up to a $36 activation fee/line, credit approval and deposit. Up to $200 early termination fee/line applies.

Phone Offer:

Offer ends 06/04/11. While supplies last. $399.99 (two-year price) - $200.00 (instant savings) = $199.99 (final price). Taxes and service charges excluded. No cash back. Requires activation at the time of purchase.

Upgrade:

Existing customers in good standing with service on the same device for more than 22 consecutive months currently activated on a service plan of $39.99 or higher may be eligible. See in-store rebate form or Sprint.com/upgrade for details.

Other Terms

: Coverage not available everywhere. Sprint 4G network reaches over 70 markets and counting, on select devices. Sprint 3G network reaches over 271 million people. See sprint.com for details. Offers not available in all markets/retail locations or for all phones/networks. Pricing, offer terms, fees and features may vary for existing customers not eligible for upgrade. Other restrictions apply. See store or sprint.com for details.

Notice the date I have underlined and italized of 06/04/2011 offer ending date....This being the case I would expect that the phone is released by the end of April or beginning of May...at least I hope so.

Wizard

Wizard

Still no date posted on the www.sprint.com/nexus site so I am not so sure it will launch that soon. They usually have it out for premier community members to pre-order for at least 2 weeks don't they???

Wizard

I saw the info and just passing the message

Here is the link to the full image

http://i56.tinypic.com/2ntcp5k.jpg

This can be true or false

After all it's April 1st. So take it with a grain of salt