Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unhappy Once Again!!!!

Journeyman

Unhappy Once Again!!!!

I got the Nexus Google phone when Sprint accidentally sent me a letter for a free upgrade in the mail even though I was not up yet and at first the store was not going to honor it until I forced them into looking into it on why I got it and it is the worst phone that I have ever had and rather go back to my Blackberry that was pretty bad as well.  I called Customer Service to figure out when I was up for the $150 rebate as I go to Gold customer and I had to call 5x in order to get someone as my call was dropped or got hung up on by hold.  I will be with Sprint for 10 years in December and all I can think about is just canceling and going to VZW because everything has been an issue with Sprint for the last 5 years that I have been with them.  I made my husband switch over in November of last year and he cannot stand it either as we hardly ever get service and I live in CBUS which is a big city.  I shouldn't have all of these issues but I do and it just isn't worth the hassle all the time to not have service to always get things changed on you especially when it is close as I would already be a Gold customer but they changed the guidelines once again right before I was going to be eligible.  I really need to get rid of this phone because I don't get text messages until 3 days after someone sends me one sometimes and making calls is impossible.  I am sick of calling Customer Service and them never being any help at all.  I don't understand how Sprint can just treat customers the way they do and have products such as Nexus Google phone and sell them to customers.  The salesman said it was better than the Evo but it definitely is NOT!  I recommend do not get this phone.

3 REPLIES 3
Wizard

Hi,

I am sending you a PM, please check your inbox.

Thank you,

----George

Journeyman

I personally use this phone...and I've never experienced any of the issues your speaking of. So I would have to disagree. I feel this phone is a definitely buy. It offers something different from the EVO. Both are great phones. But just suit different needs, wants and desires. This one obviously doesnt suit yours and for some reason it isnt working in your area. But it is by no means a bad phone.

Journeyman

With 10+ years invested in Sprint, and too lazy to change carriers, I've come to a conclusion that Sprint senior management hasn't a clue.  Their site documentation is usually out-of-date or inaccurate in most cases, and tech support leaves a lot to be desired.  Sprint it appears would rather lose a long time customer and invest their time and money in getting those new 2-year agreements.  I've written to them many times, but only get some lowly CS clerk sending me some patronizing boilerplate reply. 

I have wanted to upgrade to a new android for years, and eyed the EVO for months, but Sprint's limitations on price with a two-year agreement renewal, was a poor incentive.  If reception and functionality is adequate with Sprint as your Carrier, when it comes to the new purchase or contract renewal for a new phone I recommend NOT using Sprint, use wirefly, amazon, or in my case wait for Best Buy to run their Sprint specials.  I have my new Android and love it, Nexus_S 4G, and better yet with the price of "free" with agreement renewal from Best Buy.

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat