cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail Notification

Journeyman

Voicemail Notification

Does anyone know how to clear the voicemail icon from the phone? It says that I have a voicemail but when I call there isn't one. I have not been able to find anything in the users manual on how to clear this.

3 REPLIES 3
Wizard

Voicemail Notification

Hello!

If there is an option to clear the icon using a setting, I haven't found it yet. However, a common trick is to call your voicemail from another phone, leave a message and wait for the notice on the phone. After you get the notification, check your voicemail from the Nexus S, and delete the message. If that doesn't get it we might need to reset the count on our end for you.

Journeyman

Voicemail Notification

hey,

i keep having the same issue the only thing that works is calling ur own phone leaving a message and then listen to it all the way through before pushing 7 to delete, i have to do it everytime   hope that helps!!

Samantha

Journeyman

Voicemail Notification

Did you set up google voice? That will mess up your vm notification, if a new vm comes in while you're seting it up. I had to go to google voice on my laptop and turned it off, then called my sprint vm and cleared the notification. Then i resetted google voice. Have not had a problem since !

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat