cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happens when ICS doesn't solve our NS4G reception issues ?

Journeyman

What happens when ICS doesn't solve our NS4G reception issues ?

After all of the calls to customer service, trips to the Sprint Store, reps, supervisors and Managers. After all the lies, false advertising and the passing of buck, ICS does absolutely nothing to improve our reception?

I have to be a realist at this point, even Samsung recognizes that half of our phones are lemons, Sprint has a whole new focus with the LTE rollout and I'm sure Google feels if you put a tuxedo on a terd, it'll just be a well dressed peice of $#¡+.

Sprint, you want to take this one ??

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: What happens when ICS doesn't solve our NS4G reception issues ?

I guess everyone will continue to whine and complain, kinda like we do now. The truth is this. Samsung used crappy radios. Most of their first generation Galaxy S phones do. The Nexus S is based off of that same design and uses most of the same components.

Galaxy Nexus is based off of the GS2. Any problems those devices have, the Galaxy Nexus will probably have as well.

This is precisely why Google should have stuck with HTC for the Nexus phones. They are much better OEM, with respect to the parts they use for their high-end phones. Samsung, not so much. In fact, doesn't the Epic 4G touch use a CDMA chipset from 2007? Really? 2007? THAT WAS 5 FREAKING YEARS AGO! You'd think Samsung would have better tech by now.

Anyway, rant over.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat