cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

do anyone has the nexus s ota update yet

Journeyman

do anyone has the nexus s ota update yet

do anyone with a nexus s 4g get the ics ota update because i have not heard of anybody that got this update if you got this update can you please reply back cause sprint told us that they were going to start rolling it out on the fifth

17 REPLIES 17
Master

Re: do anyone has the nexus s ota update yet

I believe you asked this question in another thread.  According to my information:

• A software update to IMM76D is available for the Samsung Nexus S™ 4G (D720) from Google beginning Thursday, 4/5/12. 
  • A system update screen will prompt the customer to Install now or Install later.  
    • If Install later is selected, a reminder will be sent once or twice a day to install the update. 
    • If Install now is selected, the phone will reboot and then begin the software update. 
  • Customers should follow the on-screen instructions to download and install the update, taking approximately 5 minutes to complete.

-John

Journeyman

I Have been waiting for this update all day and still have not seen it. How can I get the update?

Master

SantonsGonzalez-A software update to IMM76D  is available for the Samsung Nexus S™ 4G (D720) from Google started Thursday, 4/5/12. Download will be pushed from Google in waves starting 4/5 over the next 2 weeks; customers cannot initiate the download on their own.

Abe

Journeyman

we know that but i just gave up and rooted mines to 4.0.4 because waiting for google is waiting for a maracle im sorry but i couldnt do it

Journeyman

LOL. I like how nobody answered the question. Anyway, I as well have not heard of anybody getting this update yet. Sorry bro. LOL ( now look who didnt answer the question.)

But can someone who has got the update let some of us know. Thanks.

Journeyman

Just wanted to let everyone know that I just received the ICS OTA update about five minutes ago. It looks like Google has opened the update flood gates.

Journeyman

I have just got the Android 4.0 OTA on my phone at 1:45 Central Daylight Time while on my home Wi-Fi network! Upgrade is currently in progress at 1:47pm! I GOT ICS!!!!! Update was completed at 1:48pm! So freaking awesome. Thank You GOOGLE!!!

Journeyman

Just got it!

Highlighted
Journeyman

FINALLY I'M DOWNLOADING IT!!!!!!!!!

Journeyman

MINES IS DOWNLOADING NOW! YAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Journeyman

Mine downloaded about 3 hours ago, I was super excited, I had to hurry and go on my lunch break heheheh , still trying to figure out whats new...

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat