cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

nexus s 4g ics????????

Journeyman

nexus s 4g ics????????

Is there ever gonna be an update¿??????????

4 REPLIES
Wizard

nexus s 4g ics????????

There's nothing official on it as of now, but if you Google it, there are plenty of rumors surrounding the idea, including XDA-developers. 

Journeyman

nexus s 4g ics????????

Like _D4V1D_ said nothing official however IMM26 that has been leaked appears to be signed with production keys and not test keys.  I can't find the exact thread now back over at xda-developers but they are sayings its probably as close to perfect as you can get and appears to be the best canidate for the OTA if you haven't already oem unlocked your phone.

Journeyman

nexus s 4g ics????????

I do appreciate the info thank you. Am just so tired of all the rhetoric bull we are constantly fed about being the first in line for all updates and all that honestly I dont think we will see it. The way I understand if we use the release thats out  it will void our warranty so whats the use, not gonna buy a galaxy nexus if this keeps up they did the same thing with every phone I have had. To poi.t of being absurd.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: nexus s 4g ics????????

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.