cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nexus S™

Sort by:
Nexus S is an excellent phone. I bought the Nexus S because of Android operating system. I enjoy using it. Now Im planning to buy bluetooth and connected with my awesome rig. I did built my rig. It's a powerful machine with an Asus P8Z68-V GEN3 motherboard, an Intel Core i7 2600k, Corsair 16GB DDR3, Hydro Series High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler, a Rosewill 1000w power supply and a Geforce GTX 470 graphic card. All these hardware are inside a Rosewill Thor V2 Full Tower. It has all the latest features, like Virty Lucid Logic, UEFI Bios Firmaware Interface, GPU Boost, USB 3.0 and SATA 3 6GB. I want to be able to interact with my rig using the android Nexus S 4G phone with the latest Bluetooth technology.
View full article
Program your Nexus S 4G from Google Find and update the software version on your Nexus S 4G from Google Is there a 4G toggle widget available for the Nexus S 4G from Google? Facebook on the Nexus S 4G from Google? Adjust the camera settings on th Nexus S 4G from Google Adjust email preferences on the Nexus S 4G from Google Android OS **Note you will be directed to the Android OS document section when selecting the links below.  Please use your "Back button" to navigate back to this page. Android OS tips and tricks Why do some apps restart even with a task killer installed? Where to get applications for your Android handset Troubleshoot Downloading Applications in Android Market Transfer pictures to a computer from an Android smartphone Switching Keyboards with Android OS How do I backup my information on an Android handset? How can I delete bookmarks in Android? Does Android support multiple languages for text-to-speech and voice search? Google Android 2.0 - Official Video and User Tips Google Android 2.2 - Official Video Browse the Android Market on your desktop. How to be safe, find trusted apps, & avoid viruses - A guide for those new to Android
View full article
With the latest update to the Skype application (version 2.0.0.47)  via Android Market, video calling is now available on the following  Sprint Android handsets: Google Nexus S 4G
View full article
Performing the following steps  can help you resolve some of the more common device issues that you may  experience with your Nexus S™ 4G from Google. Check and update device software Update the device data profile Power cycle your device Check functionality of applications (smartphones/PDAs) Find and update your device software Just  like a computer, the software on your phone needs to be updated  periodically to make sure you have all the latest fixes and enhancements  to keep it running at optimal performance. Check your current version and perform any needed software updates. Update the device data profile If  you are experiencing any data issues, we recommend performing a data  profile update. This will refresh your data service parameters such as  username and password and help clear out any memory issues that might be  affecting your phone. To update your profile: From the Home screen, press Menu Tap Settings Scroll up and tap About phone Tap Sprint System Updates Tap Update Profile Your phone will check for updates and once updates are complete, you will see the message: Phone is activated! Tap Next to return to the Home screen Power cycling By  power cycling your phone, you will be able to re-register your phone  with the network, which may correct slow down issues, data connection  issues and other problems. To power cycle your phone: WARNING: For PDAs and smartphones, performing a power cycle may cause the loss  of some unsaved data or information. Before removing the battery, we  recommend you save any data or information you want to keep. Turn the phone off Remove the battery Reinstall the battery Turn the phone on Note: It  can take several minutes for the phone to restart after removing the  battery. It is normal for a white screen and timer icon to display  during startup – it is not an indicator that the phone is locked or  frozen. Applications If you recently  downloaded an application and noticed a difference in your Nexus S 4G  performance, the new application may be causing the problem. To  troubleshoot this: Uninstall the new application Power cycle the phone It should now perform as expected. If it does, then you can try to reinstall the application. If you continue to have problems after you reinstall the application, we recommend you uninstall it. If  the application came from a third-party vendor and not from a Sprint  site, contact the application provider to help you work through the  problem. Please keep in mind that if the application you downloaded came  from a Web site other than sprint.com, it may not be a Sprint-supported  application. If you continue to have problems after  uninstalling the application, or the application was downloaded from  sprint.com, please contact us. ©2011 By Accessing this site you accept the terms of our Privacy Policy, Sprint Nextel Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Copyright and Disclaimer Notice
View full article
You can use these programming instructions if you have completed the Activate your new phone process in My Sprint. Your confirmation email or Programming  Instructions page will have any codes you may need for these  instructions to work. Note: If you are programming a phone that was previously activated on our network and used by another customer, please follow the Program a Used Phone steps below. Program a Brand New Phone Turn your phone On by pressing and holding the Power button on the top right side of the phone At the Welcome to Nexus S 4G screen, tap the green Android icon to get started On the Activate your phone screen, tap Activate Your phone will contact the network and automatically activate Once completed, you will see the message Phone is activated! Tap Next Next  you will walk through completing setup, such as how to use the  on-screen keyboard, use Google location, set up accounts and set up  social networks Once set up is complete, you will be returned to  the Home screen, and your Nexus S™ 4G from Google is ready to use to  make calls and access data If your phone did not activate successfully when you turned it on for the first time, complete the following steps: If you see a Try again later message, go to the Home screen and press Menu Tap Settings Scroll up and tap About phone Tap Sprint system updates and then Update Profile On the Update your profile screen, tap Update You will see a message Please wait while your profile is being updated. Do not interrupt this process. If the screen goes into sleep mode, you  may briefly press the Power button on the top right corner to wake the  phone. Once the update is complete, you will see the message Phone is activated! Tap Next You will be returned to the Home screen, and your Nexus S 4G from Google is ready to use to make calls and access data Program a Used Phone Note: If you are programming a phone that was previously activated on our  network and used by another customer, please follow these steps. Important Note: These steps will permanently clear out all previous programming and  account information. If you want to keep the contacts and apps  previously installed on the phone, follow the Device Reset steps below. Turn your phone On by pressing and holding the Power button on the top right side of the phone At the Home screen, tap the Phone icon Use the keypad to enter *#*# the 6-digit code and #*#* (Example: *#*#123456#*#*) On the Service Menu screen, tap Edit On the Phone Number screen, tap Touch Here to display the touchscreen keypad Enter your 10-digit Mobile Directory Number (MDN), then tap the Return key On the MSID screen, enter your 10-digit MSID and then tap the Return key On the Service Menu screen, tap Done Your phone will power off and then back on Once  reboot is complete, you will be returned to the Home screen, and your  Nexus S 4G from Google is ready to use to make calls and access data Device Reset steps Turn your phone On by pressing and holding the Power button on the top right side of the phone At the Home screen, tap the Phone icon Enter *#*#72786#*#* On the Check MSL screen, tap the white text field to bring up the touchscreen keypad and enter the 6-digit code; tap OK When the SCRTN Change to Factory Default message appears, tap Yes Your phone will power off and then back on After the phone reboots, you will see the Activate your phone screen; tap Activate Your phone will contact the network and automatically activate Once completed, you will see the message Phone is activated! Tap Next You will be returned to the Home screen, and your Nexus S 4G from Google is ready to use to make calls and access data ©2011 By Accessing this site you accept the terms of our Privacy Policy, Sprint Nextel Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Copyright and Disclaimer Notice
View full article
No, at this time the Nexus S 4G does not come with a toggle widget for the 4G network. Note: Third party applications may be available.
View full article
How do I use Facebook on my Nexus S 4G from Google? A Facebook application does not come pre-installed on the Nexus S 4G from Google. The Facebook application can be downloaded for free from Android Market. Access Facebook: 1.      Once the application has been downloaded from Android Market, tap the Launcher icon. 2.      Tap Facebook. 3.      An End-User License Agreement will appear. Tap I agree. 4.      Enter the Email and Password. 5.      Tap Login.
View full article
The camera settings can be found directly on the screen when in the Camera application on the Nexus S 4G. Adjust the camera settings: 1.      From the home screen, tap the Launcher icon. 2.      Tap Camera. 3.      Tap the Settings icon in the top right corner. 4.      Scroll to and tap the desired settings. The following camera settings are available on the Nexus S 4G: Focus Mode Exposure Scene Mode Picture size Picture quality Color effect Store location White balance Flash mode Select camera
View full article
The email account settings can be adjusted on the Nexus S 4G from within the Email application. Adjust the email settings: 1.      From the home screen, tap the Launcher icon. 2.      Tap Email. 3.      Tap the Menu key. 4.      Tap Account settings. Note: If multiple accounts are set up, tap Accounts, and then tap the desired email account. 5.      Scroll to and tap the desired settings to adjust. The following email account settings are available to change: Account name Your name Signature Inbox check frequency Default account Email notifications Select ringtone Vibrate Incoming settings Outgoing settings
View full article
Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.