cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amateur user and photographer - Product Ambassador Nokia Lumia 635

Highlighted
Sprint Leasing and Insurance

Amateur user and photographer - Product Ambassador Nokia Lumia 635

Ha, I'd never say I was anything more than an amateur user of mobile devices compared to my counterparts on the Product Ambassador team. But, I do like taking tons of pictures and throw in videos.  The Nokia Lumia 635 Lumia Camera works well for my limited abilities. My biggest use if uploading to Twitter or Instagram so it's nice to have the Instagram Beta version. (See my previous post about apps)

The downfall - selfies, none will be attached of these. Taking these is not as user friendly as I'd prefer. Not that I have a need for many selfies but when I can grab a shot with my loved ones having an easier option would be nice. Heck, I just bought a selfie stick so not having the front camera is sad.

All selfie-aside, the camera editing options are easy and friendly and definitely for the novice. The pictures come out clear and have good color. See attached picture of the @sprint wintergarden one sunny afternoon.

Over the past 4 years I have had the distinct pleasure of using many different devices to snap photos of others, many proms, homecomings and cotillion pics using the subjects' cameras. Therefore, I have personally experienced picture use with differing OEMs. No standalone cameras passed through my shutter finger since teenagers always have phones on hand. With this experience the iphone seems to have fairly 'quick response' (personal opinion and no quantitative data to support) to opening the camera then point and click. My other device (Samsung Note II)) took a slight pause as I opened the camera, but the pictures looked awesome. This Nokia windows device seems to also have a slight delay when opening the camera for taking a photo or video. The icon is easy to find (I made sure of this on my homepage) but if something is happening quickly, like a nice smile from my children, then I often will miss the shot.

So for these moments, I have opted for using the video for those 'action shots'. The videos I have captured have come out clear and sound good. See my son's first trip to the gun range attached. *no personal statement about gun control necessary

"The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love phones. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and want to tell you what they think about them. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these phones. The information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint."

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat