cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My App Experience with Nokia Lumia 635!

Highlighted
Sprint Leasing and Insurance

My App Experience with Nokia Lumia 635!

Because Windows phones don't have all the apps I have been used to using, after two weeks using the Lumia 635 and I am missing a few of my favorite. I am not able to download SnapChat. Although it seems like a small thing, it is important to most as this seems to be the latest app that is used by many even more than the Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. However, I am pleased that there is Instagram (in beta) available.   As for Twitter on Windows, there is a missing functionality that I miss from my Android device, the ability to quote on Twitter to add my two cents or hashtag. There is an ability to share or copy but not quote,  Some action that I personally enjoyed to add my #snarky or #sassy comment.

I was a heavy user of 1Weather on my Android and without it available, I am getting used to the MSN Weather app. Great to have daily, hourly and maps so use of the MSN Weather works fine.

Of course with the ability to have LYNC on this Window device is always a huge plus for me. Love me my LYNC.

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat