cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My dive into Nokia's Window device - Sprint Product Ambassador

Highlighted
Sprint Leasing and Insurance

My dive into Nokia's Window device - Sprint Product Ambassador

As a new Sprint Product Ambassador I am looking forward to learning more and sharing what I experience.

It literally has been years since I have used a Windows device. However, with the onset of Microsoft 365 I am excited to see how easily this new Lumia 365 from Nokia device allows me to leverage this cloud solution.

At first glance I felt the device was comfortable in my hand. I am coming from a Samsung Note II (actually loved the large screen) and was a bit worried that the Lumia would be too small for my eyes and comfort. Not so. It seems to fit much better in my pocket and was easy to hold. I will be looking for a case since I do have the habit of dropping devices and certainly want to protect the device. I will post on my search for the case in my next post.

So although the device is comfortable, I started with trepidation when opening the back to load up my sd card and place my battery in. It really was easy and experience was easier than expected. Just getting used to the fact that you are 'bending' the back to open is something the user will need to trust. Once this was done the activation started.

A key to easy activation is to be sure and perform the activation or phone swap on Sprint.com myaccount before turning you device on.

Then requiring me to set up a new email account. This caused me a little bit of trouble since I quickly forgot my password. #fwp

Net/net I am excited to get to know this device and the Microsoft interface.

More to come.

"The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love phones. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and want to tell you what they think about them. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these phones. The information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint."

0 REPLIES 0
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat