cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Ambassador: Multiple apps running

Highlighted
Sprint Leasing and Insurance

Product Ambassador: Multiple apps running

I tend to keep opening apps on my devices and over a period of time I worry how many windows are open.

Using this Windows device I panicked since it's been several years since I used a Windows based device and most of my experience has been with Android and IOS. So one day I realized I'd just spent hours looking at multiple things, weather, twitter, facebook, instagram, text messages, making phones calls, reading emails on two different accounts. Knowing I was moving from app to app by pressing the windows icon at the bottom of the screen I figured I was not closing these apps. Yes, the back icon was necessary but since I was windows deep in many of these apps it would likely be too cumbersome to clear through. Lo and behold, I held the back icon longer than normal and up came this view (below) that allowed me to simply close out the apps. Nice feature.

clean out.jpg

An additional feature I enjoy with this device is the ability to see all my frequently used apps on 1 window. Using an Android phone and an iPad, I would need to scroll from one screen to another to find my most used apps to launch, but with this device, I am able to make the apps icons smaller or larger based on my taste and need. This is helpful when I needed a quick view into any of my apps. I don't enjoy scrolling side to side trying to find what I am looking for. With Windows, I simply unlock my screen and from the first page I can launch anything I need.

wp_ss_20150303_0001.jpg

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat