cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: Adding Color to your Day - Nokia Lumia 635

Patron

The longer I use the Lumia 635, the more I have memories of a number past Nokia devices that have graced my mobile lifetime.  In the hay-day Nokia was the standard setter for much of the mobile handset industry and definitely the "fashion" starter with devices like the Nokia 5110/5160. 

Nokia_5110.jpg

Jump forward 17 years to present day and Nokia is still keeping it fun and adding a splash of color to its user's experience with the Shells for the Lumia 635.

Nokia-Lumia-635-launched-by-Sprint-its-free-on-contract.jpgLumia_630_3G-stack.jpg

You have a handful of OEM shells that you can get for about $15 a piece.  These are a great way to personalize and protect your phone, plus if you scratch them up or damage the shell they are easily replaceable at a low cost.  I personally love the Electric Blue that our Sprint version of this phone comes in.  The shells have great bold color and coated with a thick clear coat giving it a glassy look over the color. You can find a selection shells in the Microsoft Store (www.microsoftstore.com).  Enjoy and add a little more color to you day.

Sprint Product Ambassadors

The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love phones. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and want to tell you what they think about them. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these phones. The information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint.