cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador : Age of Sparta

Journeyman

Age of Sparta allows you to waste time like a boss.

Face it, most of what we do on a phone is waste time. I know this is the case for me.

A good way to waste time is to play games. For those interested in wasting their time in an exciting fashion, I have a game for you. Age of Sparta!

I haven't played a game like this since the early days of Age of Empires.

Age of Sparta is developed by Gameloft and was released to the windows platform in February.

It is a strategy game that is set in Ancient Greece. So for those fans of Spartacus, or the comic 300, this is for you.

Users are tasked with building their city, form their army and lead them to victory against oncoming hordes.

You the individual are able to play and conquer your friends. Wider online battles are also available for those wanting to play higher level competition.

Be careful, you don't want to end up like the real Roman Empire and run out of money, all needs to be taken into account. (dollar dollar bills yall)

Something different about this game is that you can call upon the gods to assist you in your venture. So for those who don't want to end up like Hannibal, you better call Zeus to rain down lightning.

You can make alliances with others to gang up and create an unstoppable force.

The game is free, but the ever present in app purchases are also there.

age.jpg

“Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity.sprintemployee)