cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: Nokia Lumia 635: Unboxing

Journeyman

This is my first windows phone, I have been exposed to the IOS and Android enviroments but this was my first go at the windows operating system on a mobile device.

I am really looking forward to experiencing the tiled background with its live interfaces.

There are many cases for getting a windows phone, I will discuss them in future blogs.

IMAG0160.jpg

The Nokia is currently free on a 2 year contract. Even though your are getting the phone for free, it does not have the free feel.

The back of the phone opens up allowing full access to the battery and the ability to change the skin at the same time.

IMAG0161.jpg

While the battery life is exquisite, it is still removable.

The phone comes with the standard charging cable that you used on your old Android devices so dont throw them away!

IMAG0162 (1).jpg

Thanks for reading my blog

Stanny George

“Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee.”