cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: First Impressions of the Nokia Lumia 635

sprintlumia635full.jpg

It’s been a long time since I used a Windows phone, so I was excited to be able to try out the Lumia 635. A few years ago Windows did not have a lot of the apps that I used on a daily basis, so I went back to Android pretty quickly. The first thing I noticed about the phone was the vibrant blue color. This phone really stands out and has an interchangeable shell which allows you to buy different colors if wanted. I really like the blue and it’s a nice change from the normal whites, blacks, and golds. The Lumia 635 is a mid-range phone but it packs a lot of power under the hood. The phone has been quick with everything I have thrown at it. Some of the pros of the phone are the overall look, speed, live tiles, Cortana, and updated apps. Some of the cons have been the screen and camera. The phone does not have a front facing camera and the camera it does have will not win any awards. The screen is noticeably low quality. Compared to some other mid-range phones I have used this has been the weakest of the three. It is still not a deal breaker because it’s good enough to use daily and the cost of the phone is so low it’s hard to pass it up. I’m looking forward to testing out some of the apps I use daily on my Lumia and hope to experience some new apps that are optimized for Windows phones. Keep checking back in this space for more tips and reviews of the Lumia 635.

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.