cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: Lumia 635 & Windows Phone Apps

Sprint Product Ambassador

When considering a Windows Phone such as the Lumia 635, often one of the concerns is whether the Windows Phone app library is sufficient. Well, as of today, the app store has over 500,000 apps available. I am a power user, and really haven’t experienced a lack of apps with my Lumia 635.

Most of the main apps I use are available for my Lumia 635, such as… Skype, Evernote, Facebook, Facebook Messenger, Spotify, Twitter, Dropbox, Lync 2013, MS Office, Voxer, Tumblr, Google, Authenticator, CamScanner, and more. Also, one of the nice things about the Windows Phone Store is that it allows you to try the full version of most paid apps before committing to a purchase. No buyer’s remorse!

If the Windows Phone app library is one of your concerns, you can take a look at the entire app library online at http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/overview.

windows phone library.PNG

Also, Microsoft makes it pretty painless to develop for Windows Phone and they offer training resources for beginners as well. If you’re interested in developing a Windows Phone app, you can start here: https://dev.windows.com/en-us/getstarted

windev.PNG

So as you can see, the app library for Windows Phone is not lacking, and increasingly growing day by day. You can purchase the Lumia 635 Windows Phone at Sprint.

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PAs do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.