cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: Nokia Lumia 635 Final Thoughts

Journeyman

Nokia Lumia 635 final thoughts

There are a number of great features that the Nokia Lumia 635 included in Sprint’s first Windows 8 device. In my experience these last few weeks has been mostly positive. I was very pleasantly surprised with things like battery life and ease of use. I thought the lack of a front facing camera would be an issue, but Nokia actually included a very simple and very useful guiding app to still take great selfies with the back camera. Just follow the beeps!

Nokia Lumia.png

The OS provided me with a wonderful experience for my first window’s device. The UI was fast and fluid and overall really impressive.

This low cost is going to be great for someone who is maybe not yet fully adopted the smartphone movement, or is just looking for a budget friendly, familiar and easy to use phone. Anyone will be able to pick up this phone and know how to use it. Microsoft has done an amazing job at keeping it simple and familiar, and enriched the experience with Cortana.

If you haven’t used Cortana yet, you are truly missing out. Microsoft easily has one of the best personal assistant experiences on a phone today. She is witty, and helpful and can give you contextual updates by things like location or phone contact.

Thanks for reading, for more information go to:Nokia Lumia 635

- Your Product Ambassador Team

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.