cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: Nokia Lumia 635 First Impression

Journeyman

Microsoft Lumia 635 first impressions.

This is my first windows phone I've ever used. There, I said it. I feel like I had to get that off my chest because, well, I am really embarrassed I haven’t tried this OS sooner! I've been able to use this phone for a couple of weeks now, and I’m completely blown away. I can’t believe how smooth and zippy everything is on this phone. Even being a lowered spec device, this phone has plenty of power. There are a lot of things I hope to cover in future blogs about the device like Cortana, Microsoft office and live tiles. But so far, here are my initial impressions:

Nokia Lumia.png

I love the blue color of the hard shell around this phone! The phone feels great in my hand, and doesn't feel like a cheap device. The screen is bright and color reproduction is good. The black colors are really deep I've noticed. Only knock I would have about the screen is the amount of fingerprints it shows (although, that probably speaks more to the amount of fingerprints my hands leave :-/ ) The live tile updating is fantastic and I feel always connected like I’ll never miss another important post or news headline. Cortana is a lot of fun, and really useful with contextual and conversational dialogue. Being able to use MS Office and open any file from my computer on the go makes productivity skyrocket. Okay really I’m just able to look at sports data easier in excel, but I’m convinced that it’s a different type of productivity. The UI is smooth and intuitive, which is a welcome surprise! I am excited to get further into this phone, and learning more about the windows OS.

Thanks for reading, for more information you can go to Nokia Lumia 635

- Your Product Ambassador Team

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.