cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Arts and Crafts time, courtesy of IKEA and Game of Thrones

Community Manager

Arts and Crafts time, courtesy of IKEA and Game of Thrones

In case you weren't watching, word got out that John Snow and other characters on Game of Thrones are wearing IKEA rugs as their furry capes.

Photo credit boredpanda.comPhoto credit boredpanda.com

No Really.  

In response, IKEA posted a tutorial online.  Read all about it over on Bored Panda!

Now I like a furry cape as much as the next pirate and sometimes I sail into chilly seas.  I know what I'll be doing this weekend!

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

3 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: Arts and Crafts time, courtesy of IKEA and Game of Thrones

You mean Jon Snow?  LOL

Crusader for Customer Advocacy
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".
Community Manager

John... JON... what's the?  OK fine, you're right.

Still need that cape Smiley Wink

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff

Journeyman

Wow, that's cool

Community News

Please help us to keep our Community a positive laughing and helpful innocent space for all members cool.
Be sure to read our Rules & Guidelines and if you have any concerns surprised just send a private sealed message to @Seawolf or @A11ey, and we'll check it out!