cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

when is a tower going to be pt up so that I can recieve 4G in my area?

Highlighted
Journeyman

when is a tower going to be pt up so that I can recieve 4G in my area?

I can not get 4G in my area, so my bill has been high because the salesman did not bother to tell me that the 3G has a cap and the 4G is unlimited. I was not happy when I found this out 3 months later. I would like to know when this is going to improve.

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: when is a tower going to be pt up so that I can recieve 4G in my area?

NEEEEVVVVEEERRRRR!!!

Sprint are only interested in leeching off the ClearWireless network, which are only installed in a minuscule number of areas, usually dictated to where Sprint employees live, or where the kickbacks are the best. So the Internet you have how is pretty much the best it's going to get, until you get fed up like I have and either change companies, or just accept that the Internet you have sucks and limit yourself to 5Gb per month usage... then find that is far too small, blow a grand on a small laptop, and begin your life hoping from WiFi hotspot to WiFi hotspot, mass downloading your files to save your tiny bandwidth allowance with Sprint.

Welcome to the world of 3G "f'ck you up the backside with our useage caps" broadband.

Message was edited by: ripperjack

Journeyman

Re: when is a tower going to be pt up so that I can recieve 4G in my area?

Sprint cannot afford to pay a company to put up additional towers. My husband does tower work. Sprint might just upgrade the attena's they have on the towers that are already up and running. They are "working" on it...

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.