cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador - Harman Kardon Onyx Studio Unboxing

Sprint Product Ambassador

Main.PNG

Sprint is bring premium audio to mobile devices this year and the harman/kardon ONYX STUDIO is one of the first to be announced in premium music offerings from Sprint. Sprint Newsroom first shared this information earlier this week and our Sprint's harman/kardon Product Ambassador team received theirs this week to provide additional information on this premium speaker. Our team will be writing up a series of blogs about this premium Bluetooth speaker throught March.

harman_onyx-631x277.jpg

My harman/kardon ONYX STUDIO came in Wednesday evening and the first thing I wanted to do was open it up. I restrained myself as I wanted to provide a video for everyone to see what comes in the box and how it is package so I waited till Thursday. Once in my office, I removed the wrapping over the box and tape to make it easier for me to open it...... no more stalling here is the video....

harman/kardon has made some great products and are very well built producing premium sound. A lot of thought went into the design of ONYX STUDIO series for Sprint. The bezel around the speaker housing where the power, Bluetooth and volume controls have a rubber coating with a handy grip on the back for picking up the speaker. On the back of the speaker there is a USB port and power outlet for plugging it in for charging..... more on this in my next blog.

Check back next week, I will post another video on how easy it is to pair the harman/kardon ONYX STUDIO with my phone along with some more information.

harman/kardon ONYX STUDIO is available now for $399.99 (excluding taxes) exclusively in Sprint stores, Web Sales (www.sprint.com) and Telesales (1-800-SPRINT1).

Follow me, as I will be adding a more blogs on the harman/kardon ONYX STUDIO here in Sprint Communities.

Enjoy,

Blue

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PAs are not corporate communications, CARE, technical support, product management or product marketing and should not be expected to respond to Community members in the capacity of any of these roles. #sprintemployee