I have owned the harman/kardon Onyx Studio for a week now and would like to share how easy it is to pair the harman/kardon Onyx Studio with my LG G Flex.
Here are the steps fromHarman Kardonwebsite: Connecting Bluetooth & Playing Music through Bluetooth
1. Press the Power button. The LED will illuminate white. The speaker enters pairing mode when it is switched on.
2. If the speaker has been paired with any source before, press and hold the Bluetooth button for at least 2.5 seconds.
3. Perform a new device search on your Bluetooth-capable device.
4. Select HK Onyx Studio on the device’s pairing list and enter password as 0000 (I did not need to enter the password to pair my LG G Flex). The device will be paired to HK Onyx Studio automatically. If pairing is successful, the Bluetooth LED will change to white.
5. Control playback from your Bluetooth-capable device
I created a short video showing not only how easy it is to pair a harman/kardon Onyx Studio with my LG G Flex, also the video will demonstrate the premium sound a harman/kardon Onyx Studio produces with a YouTube ad for The Hunger Games: Catching Fire.
What topic would you like to see a video or demonstration on next week for Sprint's exclusive harman/kardon Onyx Studio?
harman/kardon ONYX STUDIO is available now for $399.99 (excluding taxes) exclusively in Sprint stores, Web Sales (www.sprint.com) and Telesales (1-800-SPRINT1Call: 1-800-SPRINT1).
Follow me as I will be adding a more blogs on my harman/kardon ONYX STUDIO bluetooth speaker here in Sprint Communities.
Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PAs are not corporate communications, CARE, technical support, product management or product marketing and should not be expected to respond to Community members in the capacity of any of these roles. sprintemployee