cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: 2 Note 3's and 2 Harman Kardon Onyx's = Let's Party

Sprint Product Ambassador

note3_black_white_rosegold.jpg+ Screenshot-2014-02-28-20.54.02.png = Party Planning Form Page-Wallpaper-Colorful Music Notes With People Dancing.jpg

Picture taken from Android Central.com                         Picture Taken from Sprint.com                                   Picture taken from Musicforallofyou.com

I recently did a demo in our building for the LG G Flex and the Harman Kardon Onyx Studio Bluetooth Speakers.  A fellow Product Ambassador had his Note 3 as I did mine so we decided to try and use group play while connected to both of our speakers through bluetooth.  The connections were amazing.  One Note 3 controlled both speakers and we could change songs and lower volumes on a specific speaker. We even tested the range and being a good 45 feet away still able to switch songs and lower volumes.  This is perfect for a party that only you would want to control the music!!  Now granted most people don't have 2 Note 3's or 2 Harman Kardon Onyx's but if you do the possibilities are endless.

The group play speaker function looks like this:

GroupPlay_SpeakerSetup.png

Picture taken from Samsung.com

P.S.  Keep a look out for my new adventures with the HK Onyx Studio

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PAs are not corporate communications, CARE, technical support, product management or product marketing and should not be expected to respond to Community members in the capacity of any of these roles. #sprintemployee