cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: Harman Kardon Onyx Studio - Beautiful Sound

Wizard

SmartLooks.PNG

I've had the Onyx Studio for a little over a week now and absolutely love it. I still can't believe the quality of audio that comes out of this speaker. Harman/Kardon are really living up to their reputation and EVERYBODY that I demo this for has been impressed with it.

I love Pandora and that's usually what my wife and I listen to at home, however when I come into the office there is a radio show that enjoy listening to in the mornings called "Johnny's House" (greater Orlando radio station) but, obviously, it's not on Pandora. At my office

I've got a 12yr old radio on my desk that is falling apart. Sometimes when you press the power button it changes to AM radio verse shutting it off (which is what you'd expect from hitting the power button). Since I've had the HKOS I've downloaded and app called iHeartRadio

as they stream Johnny's House over that. I've since retired the radio at my desk and now I stream iHeartRadio and that has been the best decision I've made in awhile. I love it! As stated in the title "Beautiful Sound" I can really enjoy the songs that the stations plays and get that great

sound the Onyx Studio gives as well as being able to listen to my talk show. AND! it's portable the nice thing with iHeartRadio and the HKOS is no matter where I go I have access to my local radio station and an extremely nice sound system to listen to it on.

I have to say that I am now a HUGE fan of Harman/Kardon and have been trying to find away to "sabotage" my home theater system so I can upgrade it..... though that doesn't seem to be going to well and my wife has been giving me the stink eye for even thinking about it.......I guess our vacation

to Ireland is a more important use of our funds..........

Here is a brief description of iHeartRadio

iHeartRadio.png

Description

Listen to your favorite live radio stations or create your own with iHeartRadio, “the best streaming radio app” (CNET).
iHeartRadio is the only app you need to stream thousands of live radio stations and enjoy commercial-free custom music stations.
iHeart’s Android radio app also offers activity-based music recommendations and playlists, as well as on-demand audio from your favorite talk radio shows and personalities. Set an alarm clock to wake you up to your favorite station or remind you to tune in to your favorite show.

Features:
• The best of LIVE INTERNET RADIO: pop, country, hip-hop and R&B, rock, talk, news, sports & more

• Create CUSTOM MUSIC stations: over 18 million songs from more than 400,000 artists

• PERFECT FOR: music playlists for working, driving, working out & hundreds more activities

• TALK: on-demand talk radio episodes from great names in news, sports, finance, comedy & entertainment

Log in via email or Facebook to create custom music stations, save live radio stations to your Presets, and access your favorites from wherever you use iHeartRadio. It's fast, easy and FREE!

You can read more about the HKOS from: Sprint & Harman/Kardon

“Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices,therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.”