cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: Hear the Bass from Harman Kardon Onyx Studio

Sprint Product Ambassador

Before I got my Onyx Studio, I was actually shopping for a good bluetooth speaker to pair with my phone. I already had a Jambox, although the sound was good, it was still missing something for me.

20140404_104806.jpg

I enjoy streaming movies on my phones and I miss the bass and clarity of my home entertainment center. Ever since I received my Harman Kardon Onyx Studio, I have been impressed. Connecting it with my other phones is very easy and I have had no problems pairing it with my other phones as I have had with other speakers. I did a video showing how easy it is to pair the Harman Kardon Onyx Studio, now about the sound.

Check out these specs, they will speak for them selves on why the Harman Kardon Onyx Studio sounds great.....

No. of channels4
Transducers2 x 3” woofers, 2 x 3/4” tweeters, 2 x passive radiators
Bi-amplification4 x 15W
Maximum SPL95dB @1m
Power requirement100 – 240V AC, 50/60 Hz
Power adaptor19V, 2.0A
Built-in battery3.7V, 2600mAh, Cylindrical Lithium-ion rechargeable battery
Power consumption38W Maximum < 1W standby
Speaker impedance4 ohm per speaker
Frequency response60Hz – 20kHz
Frequency range2402MHz – 2480MHz
Transmitter power>4dBm
ModulationGFSK/4-DQPSK/8-DPSK
WirelessBluetooth 3.0 A2DP v1.3 AVRCP v1.5
Dimensions (Dia x W x H)280mm x 161mm x 260mm

This speaker has an actual woofer that provides bass for your music and streaming movies. Sound from the Harman Kardon Onyx Studio is clear while watching movies it is unbelievable. The bass from this speaker completes it for me and is the speaker I have been looking for. Everyone I show it to comments on the bass and how clear it is...

001.png

Harman/Kardon Onyx Studio is available for $399.99 (excluding taxes) exclusively in Sprint stores, Web Sales (www.sprint.com) and through Telesales (1-800-SPRINT1).

Follow me as I will be adding more blogs here in Sprint Communities.

Enjoy,

Blue

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PAs are not corporate communications, CARE, technical support, product management or product marketing and should not be expected to respond to Community members in the capacity of any of these roles. sprintemployee