cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: Onyx Studio First Impressions

Wizard

SpeakerFront.PNG

Anyone familiar with Harman/Kardon knows that they represent quality. Harman/Kardon has a history, dating back to the 1950's, of producing highend products and they deliver on that quality, not only with sound but also on the hardware!

Sprint partnered with one of the more prestigious names in high end audio equipment to develop this amazing product,

offered only to Sprint customers!

The Harman/Kardon Onyx Studio speaker provides the ultimate sound companion to all your Bluetooth®-enabled devices,

delivering room enriching sound through its 4 powered speakers and dual passive radiators. Onyx Studio’s stunning good looks

camouflage its wealth of wireless technologies, allowing for instant access to any of your Bluetooth®-enabled devices and quality

sound all around.

When I was chosen to be a Product Ambassador for the Harman/Kardon Onyx Studio (HKOS going forward) I was pretty excited and didn't know what to expect at the same time. That statement, above, was one of the powerpoints I received and

its pretty awesome that the HKOS is an exclusive Sprint product! I really wasn't sure what to expect as the pictures don't really do it justice and being familiar with the other bluetooth enabled devices we offer I was curious how large this HKOS was

going to be. Last Friday the HKOS showed at my office and immediately I was surprised at the size of it, it's along the lines a bookshelf speaker and is 11" in diameter. Right away I was drawn to the quality of the it, it has a nice weight to it and feels very

solid.

The HKOS is sub-model of the Harman/Kardons Onyx line and while the Harman/Kardon Onyx offers five to six different ways to pair to it the HKOS is just a bluetooth connection so pairing it with any bluetooth devices is pretty straight forward.

After I paired it with my LG G FLEX to the HKOS I played three songs to test it out and hear what the HKOS has to offer and boy was I not let down.

I started with Mozart: Violin Concerto No. 4 in D Major, Katy Perry's Dark Horse, & Pharrell William's Happy. Classical is a great way to hear a full range of music and really pickup on the little things that your sound system (in this case the HKOS) has to offer.

Katy Perry's "Dark Horse" really shows off the bass levels of the HKOS and Pharrell Williams "Happy" was just a great song and really well represented on the HKOS.

Overall I can't say how happy I am to be apart of this team and hopefully you can stop by a Sprint store and hear it for yourself or maybe you may have a Product Ambassador that you know of that is also sporting the HKOS and will play a demo for you!

Link

SpeakerLeft.PNGSpeakerRight.PNGSpeakerBack.PNG

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PAs are not corporate communications, CARE, technical support, product management or product marketing and should not be expected to respond to Community members in the capacity of any of these roles. sprintemployee

1 Comment