cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: Taking the Show on the Road

Sprint Product Ambassador

I love wireless technology! I love not having to untangle wires and I especially love not worrying about the right adapter or having the right cables to make the connection. That's where the Harman Kardon Onyx Studio is really filling a gap for me.

I thought I'd put together a presentation for some friends to discuss vacation ideas. Instead of lugging my laptop and a bunch of cables to connect video, audio and power, I grabbed my LG G Flex, my WiDi adapter and the Harman Kardon Onyx Studio.

Along with pictures and descriptions of beautiful destinations I wanted to "up the game" with some background music befitting each location. Of course my Hawaii slides have to have ukulele playing amidst the sounds of ocean waves crashing and gentle breezes rustling the palms. Given that laptop speakers are barely loud enough to hear when sitting directly in front of the keyboard, and no one can hear the puny speakers of small (portable) projectors, I needed to really snare the senses with some awesome sound.

I paired my G Flex to the WiDi adapter via Miracast and to the HK Onyx Studio via Bluetooth. I cranked the volume and started the preso! I should have brought a spray bottle filled with salt water and hibiscus leaves and sprayed the air to fill the room with the smell of ocean.

Mahalo!

deck_wl.jpg

After the vacation deck concluded, it was time to grab the popcorn and enjoy a movie. With Netflix loaded on the G Flex and the HK Onyx Studio paired up it was time to enjoy Avengers in large format with large sound from a small handheld smartphone (did I mention how much I love wireless technology?!).

movie_wl.jpg

There are a ton of great ways to put your HK Onyx Studio to work. It can entertain and add pizzazz to many activities and events. I hope you're enjoying yours as much as I'm enjoying mine.

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee